Lakeview Elementary – Fall Festival Marketplace
Saturday, November 4, 2017 • 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Vendor & Craft Registration Form
JOIN US! Lakeview Elementary is inviting you to participate in our 41st Annual Fall Festival. We are seeking local crafters and businesses to display and sell Unique Designs + Crafts, Food + Drink, Products + Services.
A Lively Marketplace! The festival attracts generations of families and neighbors in the Mount Juliet community. Vendors line the outside drive and inside hallways marketing, selling, and sampling their products. Booth spaces are 8’ x 4’ and include a limited number of prime spots outside. All food is outside.
|Inside Booth #18-30 / #11-17 – $35||Outside Booth – $50||Table Rental – $10|
|Inside Booth #1-10 / #31-40 – $45||Food Truck Outside – $100||Electricity – $5|
|Inside Prime (2 spots by office) – $75|
- There are a limited number of tables available for rent on a first-come, first served basis. Otherwise, vendors are responsible for providing their own table. If you need a table, please contact us as soon as possible.
- For vendors wanting electricity, the cost is $5.
- Vendors CANNOT sell consumables that compete with Lakeview’s concession items (hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, cokes, nachos, cotton candy, popcorn, etc.). Please list all items you are selling.
- The number of booths selling/representing the same company or items will be limited.
- If you reserved a booth at last year’s Festival, we are holding your spot until Monday, September 18.
For questions, contact: Sharon Monterroza, Vendor Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, (m) 520-971-8455