- This event has passed.
Lakeview’s Back to School End of Summer Swim – Grades 4 & 5
August 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm| $4.00
Lakeview’s Back to School End of Summer Swim
- $4 per person to swim
- $4 for dinner (includes a drink, 2 slices of pizza and a popsicle)
- $8 to swim and eat
- Lifeguards on duty, but parents must stay for the event
Monday, August 7th (grades 4th & 5th)
Tuesday, August 8th (grades 2nd & 3rd)
Wednesday, August 9th (grades K & 1st)
Langford Farms Club
5219 Rustic Way
Old Hickory, TN 37138
Please complete waiver & order tickets online by 8/6 for 4th & 5th, 8/7 for 2nd & 3rd, 8/8 for K & 1st. No paper tickets this year.
We will not be selling tickets on the day of the event; all tickets for admission & food must be pre-ordered.
If you have questions, email Jessica Maracci at email@example.com or call/text (615) 594-8583.
WAIVER: – Must read and accept to purchase tickets
- NO RUNNING OR HORSEPLAY on pool decks
- NO DIVING in designated shallow areas
- NO GLASS containers in pool area
- NO EATING or DRINKING in the pool
- DIVING BLOCKS are for swim team and instructional use only
- TOT POOL for children 6 & UNDER ONLY
- SWIM DIAPERS required for infants
- ONLY ONE PERSON at a time on slides and on diving board
- Children who are not competent swimmers should be in FLOTATION DEVICES. If a child is in a flotation device, a parent has to be in the pool with them and they cannot use the diving board or slide.
- NO SMOKING
- Students will not be admitted without a parent. This is not a drop off event. A responsible adult must be in attendance for the duration.
Liability Waiver (must be signed to purchase tickets)
I grant permission for myself and my children to participate in all swim and club activities, and absolve the Langford Farms Club (LFC), its personnel, Lakeview Elementary PTO, Lakeview Elementary School, all Lakeview faculty and staff, and the Wilson County school system from any liability for injury or loss sustained by the child while engaged in such activities. I authorize the LFC staff to provide emergency medical care at my expense. The LFC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property. I have read the “Pool Rules” and agree to follow and ensure my children follow the pool rules. The LFC reserves the right to dismiss anyone who jeopardizes the integrity of the program without a refund.
Siblings in a different grade are welcome to attend. Everyone swimming (over the age of 2) needs a ticket. There is no charge for parents attending that are not swimming. Members of LFC still need to purchase a ticket. The LV PTO has rented the pool from LFC. This is a private event not open to members of LFC that do not have a ticket. The cost for a meal ticket is separate from the pool party ticket. In the case of inclement weather and we need to cancel, we will attempt to reschedule or provide refunds.