- This event has passed.
May 19 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
FIELD DAY T-SHIRTS: (ORDER BY MAY 9th)
Click to view the order form
FIELD DAY SCHEDULE:
|ACTIVITY||TUG OF WAR||FIELD GAMES||BLACKTOP GAMES||KONA ICE TRUCK||YEARBOOK SIGNING||INFLATABLES|
|Location||Behind School||Behind School||Behind School||Front of School||Classroom||Gym|
|8:00 – 8:45||K||2||1||3||5||4|
|8:45 – 9:30||1||K||2||4||3||5|
|9:30 – 10:15||2||1||K||5||4||3|
|10:15 – 11:15||LUNCH||LUNCH||LUNCH||LUNCH||LUNCH||LUNCH|
|11:15 – 12:00||3||5||4||K||2||1|
|12:00 – 12:45||4||3||5||1||K||2|
|12:45 – 1:30||5||4||3||2||1||K|
NOTES FOR FIELD DAY:
· If your child would like to purchase a KONA Ice, please send $4 cash in an envelope with their name and homeroom teacher written on the front. EXACT CHANGE ONLY please. If you do not want your child to purchase a KONA Ice, you can send in another snack/treat for them to have during this time. But, it cannot be anything that has to be refrigerated or frozen.
· Parents will travel with their child’s class and help with the activities. We will need at least 3 parent volunteers to stay with each class throughout Field Day. Room moms will coordinate.
· Water needs to be provided for each class. Most teachers have a cooler so room moms will just need parents to sign up to bring a couple of cases of water. You cannot bring in any other food or drink to be given to the class. WATER ONLY please.
· Classes will be picnicking outside for lunch. Homeroom teachers will let you know the designated location for their class. Students are encouraged to bring a sack lunch, but the cafeteria will have some available for purchase.
· Please have your child wear tennis shoes and comfy clothes.
· Siblings are not allowed at Field Day.
DOWNLOADABLE SCHEDULE: Click Here